The Operations Executive role includes the following tasks: Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals. Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives. Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses.
- Controlling costs through continuous improvement initiatives to identify and eliminate waste
- Providing leadership in a team environment to achieve organizational goals
- Analyzing data and making recommendations to senior management regarding changes to improve efficiency or reduce costs
- Managing projects that require complex planning and integration of multiple tasks and details
- Creating organizational structures and procedures to support new business initiatives or company growth
- Monitoring market conditions and competitor activities to identify opportunities for new products or services
- Developing strategic plans for an organization’s overall operating goals and objectives
- Directing the work of subordinate managers and staff members to ensure that objectives are met
- Making strategic decisions based on current events in the industry, new legislation, technological advances, etc.