is a new line of naturally-sourced, over-the-counter cough and sinus syrup, with clinical studies to support its efficiency.
With enclosed measuring cup: unless otherwise prescribed
- Small children (2 – 5 years) take 2.5 ml 2 times daily.
- School children (6 – 9 years) and adolescents (> 10 years) take 5 ml 3 times daily.
- Adults take 5 – 7.5 ml of solution 3 times daily.
- Shake the bottle well each time before use!
- In the event of fructose intolerance, treatment should be carried out only after consultation with a doctor.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: medicines should generally be taken during pregnancy and breast-feeding only after having previously consulted a doctor.
- In rare cases, Biorelixit Cough Syrup may have a laxative effect due to the content of sorbitol in the product.
- Don’t use for children less than 2 years
- Concomitant use with antitussive such as codeine or dextromethorphane is not recommended without medical device
- Caution is recommended in patients with gastritis or gastric ulcer